GET IN TOUCH
We are always on the lookout for talent. Please drop us a line if you think you've got what it takes to be part of JPA team. We are committed to diversity, equality and fairness.
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITION
PAYROLL/HUMAN RESOURCES CLERK - Orange County, CA
This position will be primarily responsible for all aspects of processing, reporting, and implementation of ADP Workforce Now Payroll, collect and review time sheets data, provide timely support regarding all payroll related matters, and additional admin duties on an as needed basis. Works closely with the HR Team to administer and support all HR system technologies and enhancements that improve operational efficiency and effectiveness. Through analysis and monitoring, the Payroll Specialist maintains the accuracy, integrity, and quality of data in the HR system.
- Implementation for all aspects of payroll (ADP Workforce Now) to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely weekly for 125 employees
- Process bi-weekly payroll for company
- Process 401k contributions to, and from, 401k carrier
- Maintain all employee files with 100% accuracy, including creating new hire files
- Processes payroll and human resources changes such as new hires, address changes, rate changes, tax changes, garnishments, benefit deductions, status changes etc.
- Maintain 100% accuracy for all employee vacation/sick time accrual.
- Collaborate with HR Manager to ensure accurate vacation/sick time accrual for all employees.
- Collaborate with state agencies such as EDD for reporting accurate and timely information.
- Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning payroll.
- Processes accurate reporting on a weekly/monthly basis for management
- Provide Payroll support for the user community concerning accessing functional areas, daily/weekly maintenance, configuration, troubleshooting, testing, and report generation.
- Assist with creating/modifying HR structural data, such as departments, job codes, location codes, etc.
- Review, troubleshoot, resolve or escalate system errors and issues to the system vendor.
- Performs mass data updates, exports, imports, and cleanups.
- Perform other general administrative and clerical support to the Human Resources Department
- Uphold HR policies and procedures
- Degree/Comparable Certification required
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Strong knowledge of ADP version 8 payroll processing and procedures
- 3+ years’ experience using ADP Payroll software
- A minimum of 2-3 years of direct and extensive experience with cloud-based systems, HCM systems, or ADP Workforce experience preferred
- Must be an energetic and self-initiated individual with a strong desire to succeed and excel
- Ability to regularly communicate in a manner that is respectful, professional, and collaborative
- Solid/Advanced skills - MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong sense of urgency and excellent follow through
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- 3 years of payroll experience
- 2 years of human resources experience
VINYL GRAPHIC INSTALLER - San Jose, CA
A Vinyl Graphics Installer will work on an individual and team basis within the Santa Fe Springs, CA Operations Facility and extended territory. Employee will deliver consistent work and report accurate information on a timely basis. To be successful in this position the individual must be able to apply vinyl within the company standards on various surfaces. Individual must display a standard level of vinyl application skill and output.
- Properly apply vinyl on surfaces with no wrinkles or bubbles
- Work independently to successfully complete work assignments
- Work in a team setting to accomplish team install
- Align vinyl throughout application
- · Install vinyl with no visible overlays when it is appropriate to layer
- Apply vinyl without damaging the posting surface
- Accurately maintain and report data in a timely manner
- Follow company rules and guidelines
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work a varied work scheduled
- Required and able to work off ground (heights)
- Strong time management capabilities
- Able to drive an automatic transmission vehicle in a safe manner
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to use small hand tools
- Must be able to learn, exhibit and maintain proper installation technique Work Environment: A Large Format Advertising Installer Technician A employee works in a safety sensitive environment, in various facilities
- Entry Level
J Perez Associates, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.